Club SCMM
September 22, 2017, 08:07:30 AM *
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

: SCMM LANDS' END E-STORE & LOGO'D APPAREL   For More Details Click Here

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Minis under warranty.  (Read 26738 times)

Streetmini

• Street Mini
  • SCMM Member
  • Explore the world in a Mini S. ^^
    • Email
Minis under warranty.
« on: January 24, 2014, 02:03:12 AM »

Hi everyone,

My hood scoop was warping due to excessive head from the turbo but I have good news. Although I bought my mini used I still have warranty on the car until April. I just want to let everyone know that they can get their hood scoop replaced for free and they will add on a heat shield, as there was a recall on the car to add that heat shield. This applies to MCS only, not the standard mini cooper.

If anyone has this issue, you can meet Will Smith at Mini of Ontario. I know... it's Will Smith. Well the other one. Hahaha he is really cool and can help you out when your there.

If you want the carbon fiber scoop they have the part in stock most of the time or you can get it painted to your car's color scheme but that may take 2 weeks from the moment they order it for you. Believe me I am still waiting... but at least it will be free. Oh yeah and always ask for the free car wash. Beats doing it yourself sometimes.

Cheers mini fellas.

Sean~
We roll in style.
Pages: [1]   Go Up