Club SCMM
September 22, 2017, 08:02:11 AM *
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

: SCMM LANDS' END E-STORE & LOGO'D APPAREL   For More Details Click Here

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sad to report.  (Read 35021 times)

Amanda

• SCMM Member
Sad to report.
« on: January 05, 2014, 08:08:15 PM »

Well it is with great sadness that I let you all know I am no longer a motoring advisor with MINI. I have accepted a position with another company not selling cars (I would never sell a brand other than MINI). Some of you may have seen my Facebook post regarding this, but I wanted to let you all know here as well.

I still have great friends at Crevier MINI though and can help make sure you are cared for as I would have taken care of you. You can always contact me here or at my personal email 4minisales@gmail.com
I will also still be repping Crevier when I attend events. I just got an opportunity I had to take advantage of to further myself and advance in my career.

Thank you guys for all of your love and support over the last 8 years! I'm still a member of SCMM and as I said I will be happy to help anyone in need.

Thanks again

Amanda
"Improving the world, one MINI at a time!"

stage1scott

• Officers
  • SCMM Member
  • Ventura county governor
    • Motoring Magic
    • Email
Re: Sad to report.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 06:22:12 AM »

Spread those wings and fly, Amanda!  While it is a good background for life experiences, unless you own it  a car dealer is no place to spend your life at.  You will do great and discover a great life after car sales. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Scott McIntyre05 MCS,prem/spt/lsd/conv/nav/hk/-RED, OF COURSE
08 MCSpw/pwnrednblue 250 hp shop car

SoCals PREMIER MINI enthusiast shop! www.motoringmagic.com

Seth

• Orange County coordinator
  • Officers
  • SCMM Member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 08:22:05 AM »

Amanda Lots of Good Luck !!!
Have a happy, healthy and Prosperous New Year!
Dark Silver Convertible R52 MCS 07 added GP1 front nose, Astro Black MCS JCW 06 R53, LET'S MOTOR.

Amanda

• SCMM Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 09:40:01 AM »

Thanks guys.

Scott you are right! working at the dealerships is hard, and not something I had planned to do at all let alone this long. It was fun, and I made some great friends had amazing co-workers and learned a ton. Now it's time to grow and have a career.

Thank you guys for all of your support, and as I said I can still help you out with anything, and would be happy to help!

CFMINI

• CFMINI
  • SCMM Member
  • Learn the rules so you can break them properly
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 11:55:37 AM »

Amanda -
 It all sounds positive to me.   Time to move on and get some new experience.  :icon_thumright:  Will you still be driving a MINI?  Is your new gig in the OC?

Craig
02 MCS 133k - 1.8L stroker motor-RMW head-RMW street header-Rotrex C39 S/C-1000cc injectors-Vi-Pec ECU-RMW tune-360whp 247wtq -07-06-12-RMW Catback-OS Giken Clutch & LSD-JRZ Dampers-Swift springs-H-Sport camber plates & comp bars-RMW BBK-brake ducts- 949 Racing 15" wheels-Hankook RS-3 tires-Sparco seats-Bonneville 130 MPH Club 2008-132.6 MPH  Mojave Mile 2014-139.0 MPH  Bonneville 2012-144.06MPH

Amanda

• SCMM Member
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 12:05:33 PM »

Craig

I haven't had a MINI for about 3 years actually. But I may come back to the brand.  I will still be in the O.C.
Thought my new gig is from a home office!

mini pearl

• Officers
  • SCMM Member
  • Mini Fuz
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2014, 02:45:06 PM »

:occasion14:

I wish you the best that life has to offer you, Amanda...... Good Luck in your future endeavors .... and remember, once a MINI Maniac, always a MINI Maniac .... stay in touch ....

Nancy :glasses12: (MINI Pearl ) and Maggie :grommit:
Nancy Homer
Club Treasurer
Pages: [1]   Go Up