Club SCMM
November 24, 2017, 05:47:41 PM *
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

: SCMM LANDS' END E-STORE & LOGO'D APPAREL   For More Details Click Here

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 46300 times)

Joe

• SCMM Member
    • Email
Hello!
« on: May 02, 2013, 01:31:36 PM »

Hello everyone! Joe here! Thank you Lex Adams for creating our very own forum for Bob Smith MINI. I think we need to get this forum alive and kicking. I'm interested in knowing about everyone's experience at Bob Smith MINI. Up to this point I feel as if our dealership has been very low key and unintentionally unaware of all of the amazing motoring enthusiasts in our surrounding neighborhoods! I plan on getting this dealership deeply involved in club activity to show everyone that Bob Smith MINI does care and we are here for all of your needs! Wither you need a clutch repaired, seeking an oil change, or even just looking to talk to a fellow SCMM Motoring Advisor. Myself and all of Bob Smith will be dedicated to being there for you!

eMGee

• Michael G/Vice President
  • Officers
  • SCMM Member
    • Email
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 11:46:59 AM »

Hi Joe,

Welcome to the forum after a curious absence.

I bought my Hatchback S last July from George Bunnell. The car has been into service a few times -- new JCW gauges, ding repair, oil and water pump replacement (somewhat dstressing at 10,000-mi), and 15,000-mi check-up -- and your team has been efficient and helpful every time... and, I didn't get called out when I put a bigger intercooler in (at least, not yet). I've heard few praises of Bob Smith MINI, but I can say I'm happy with your dealership and look forward to seeing it involved in SCMM activities.

Looking forward to seeing the new digs when you move, too. Cheers

Michael G

CYN RUNR 2012 R56S 6sp PW/B, Manic/M3 tune, Helix IC & NM tubes, NM CAI, NM Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 Evos, Koni FSDs/NM Springs, NM 22mm sway bar, JCW Tower Brace, JCW gauges, ScanGauge, ValentineOne, Rear seat delete, Garmin GPS, Stubby antenna, Scroth harness

mOstyn

• I Have Mad Cow
  • SCMM Member
  • Read my posts at your own peril.
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 09:25:07 PM »

Joe, welcome to our club site. We are a Very Social Club. We love to eat and then drive our MINIs. Mostly eat!
Mostyn Faulkner
Lightning Blue R56 MC named Scooter.
Capo Beach, CA

Joe

• SCMM Member
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 10:32:11 AM »

Thanks for the replies guys! I'm definitely on board with eating and burning up some tire tread on twisites :D

Joe

• SCMM Member
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 10:34:19 AM »

I'm at the dealership on my 3rd official day. So many wonderful cars. I want to take them all home with me lol. I can honestly say my next MINI purchase is going to be a countryman :)

Emy

• SCMM Member
    • Flickr
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 03:49:22 PM »

Hello, Joe! Welcome to the club!

I haven't gone back to your dealership in a while because of a horrible experience, but I hope the service has improved since that time. Now that you are here to take even partial accountability for your dealership, I am looking forward to giving you guys another chance. :)

Emy  :wave:
Enjoy your journey through life.......motor on!

Joe

• SCMM Member
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2013, 05:43:38 PM »

Hello Emy, thank you for welcoming me! It's truly great to be a part of this club and its community. First and foremost I apologize for your negative experience at Bob Smtih MINI. Although I'm quite relieved that you're willing to give us another opportunity and I will personally see to it that your next experience leaves you extremely satisfied. If you ever need anything do not hesitate to contact me directly at (818)272-3675.

Casey

• FrknMni
  • SCMM Member
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2013, 06:59:30 AM »

Hey Joe, I was at Bob Smith yesterday...I will introduce myself next time I see you.. I was checking out the GP with another sales person.. I bought my '09 Cooper S Clubman from your dealership and had good experiences throughout my warranty period...Glad there is a club member working there...All the Best Joe..
Most Smiles Per Miles Wins
2009 Cooper S Clubman PW/PW Roof Rail
English Oak Dash, English Oak Steering Wheel

Joe

• SCMM Member
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2013, 02:27:38 PM »

Thank you for coming to Bob Smith with your MINI. When you come back definitely say hello. I love meeting new people. Especially fellow club members. I was quite surprised to find out how many customers that come in are unaware of clubs and our activities. I have made it another purpose as a motoring advisor to make sure I get these enthusiastic folks out there and involved in all the fun they are missing out on :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up