Club SCMM
November 19, 2017, 03:59:44 PM *
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

: SCMM LANDS' END E-STORE & LOGO'D APPAREL   For More Details Click Here

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: $40 Survey on 2011 and newer MINIs and other vehicles  (Read 452 times)

Omega Mu

• SCMM Member
  • Look at that S car go!
    • Email
$40 Survey on 2011 and newer MINIs and other vehicles
« on: January 19, 2017, 02:19:17 PM »

This is an on-line focus survey with Q-Insights. I have done surveys with them before, most recently a laundry detergent test that paid $30, and I can confirm that they are legitimate.  My MINI is a 2006, so I am not eligible, but maybe some of you can make a pretty easy $40 to $50.  Good-luck!

Hi,
Q-insights is a market research company doing an online survey for owners of the vehicles listed below. This is a 30 minute survey that will pay $40-50 (via check) for your time depending on the vehicle that you own.
If you did a similar study like this last month online, please do not call in for this one. If you did complete that one and you complete this one, we will not be able to compensate you for participating in this one.
There are absolutely no sales involved and your data will be kept strictly confidential.
We are looking for owners of the following vehicles 2011 and newer:
? Audi A3 ? Audi Q3 ? BMW 1 Series ? BMW 2 Series ? BMW i3 ? BMW X1 ? Lexus IS ? Lexus NX ? MB B-Class ? MB CLA-Class ? MB GLA ? Mini Cooper ? MINI Clubman ? Mini Countryman ? Mini Paceman ? SMART Fortwo ? Volvo V40 ? Volvo V40 Cross Country
If you have one of these cars and are interested, please call us at 1-866-566-5187. Feel free to forward this email to friends/family/acquaintances that have one of these vehicles as well.
Ellen & Casey's MINI 562 - 06 MCSCa PW/B; Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Cockpit Chrono Pack, Auxiliary Audio Input, Wind Deflector,
Cooper Flags Stripes and Side Graphics, Dinan CAI, Dinan Stage 3 Software, Webb Motorsports 15% pulley, glove box organizer and a 2nd post-mounted cup holder that doesn't splash my Venti non-fat vanilla latte all over the stereo controls!
Pages: [1]   Go Up