Club SCMM
September 23, 2017, 02:22:06 AM *
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

: Check it out! The LATEST edition of the SCMM Newsletter is now available!!!  Get it here!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Drone video of 2015 Holiday Party  (Read 159 times)

lrindt

• SCMM Member
    • Email
Drone video of 2015 Holiday Party
« on: December 09, 2015, 06:59:47 AM »

I posted on YouTube the video taken by drone at the Holiday Party  The direct link is: https://youtu.be/y02Hn9SUOTY

or you can search using the words:  SCMM 2015 Holiday Party

I posted this info on Facebook as well.  Hope you enjoy it and the good memories that are created when good people get together.
2012 Clubman S /Eclipse gray/black / all the packages/ NM Stage 2  chip/NM charge_discharge_ carbon fiber air supply/ hardwired Garmin and Bel Radar/Sumitomo Z3's / Koni FSDs+NM springs/ Magnaflow catback/ Clear bra/nm heatshield/lots of Carbon Fiber trim/red beltline/red Carbon Fiber color line and door pulls. So far

Blue Man

• Happy Motoring
  • SCMM Member
  • N2RMINI: "Max" Space Blue 2006 Checkmate
    • Email
Re: Drone video of 2015 Holiday Party
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 08:57:24 AM »

I posted on YouTube the video taken by drone at the Holiday Party  The direct link is: https://youtu.be/y02Hn9SUOTY

or you can search using the words:  SCMM 2015 Holiday Party

I posted this info on Facebook as well.  Hope you enjoy it and the good memories that are created when good people get together.
Nice!!! Good job and no doubt it was a great time! :icon_santa:

miniduck

• SCMM Member
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 09:59:16 AM »

Larry,

Nice job!  Also, nice to see you there. Hope to see you at the next breakfast meeting.

Miniduck

Yoli

• SCMM Member
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 03:21:52 PM »

:wave: Hello Larry , good job nice video  :icon_thumright: , enjoyed the music as well.
Yoli Flagg
Pages: [1]   Go Up